How to enter...
North West Norfolk Sailing Association 69th (2018) Annual Open Meeting for National 12, Allcomers handicap (Fast and Slow Fleets), Supernova, Laser & classes with 5 or more entries
Norfolk Week is scheduled to take place in late July/early August each year, fitting in with member clubs programmes and the start of the school holidays. As regular sailors are aware, we are governed by the tides and the, sometimes limited, windows these afford. This means that we do have some early starts in some years and that it may not always be possible to sail at all venues. The Jenny Lee Trophy, is normally sailed at Burnham Overy Staithe.
All sailors are honorary members of all clubs for the week.
Below you will find the 2018 programme and entry form
Payment can be made via PayPal using the links below...
- Week On-line entry via PayPal
- Daily On-line entry via PayPal
All the Sailing Instructions ...
Below you will find the 2018 sailing instructions once they have been made available
- 2018 General Sailing Instructions(Now available)
- 2018 HSC Sailing Instructions(Now available)
- 2018 OASC Sailing Instructions(Now available)
- 2018 BSSC Sailing Instructions(Now available)
- 2018 OSSC Sailing Instructions(Now available)
- 2018 WSC Sailing Instructions
- 2018 BSC Sailing Instructions
- 2018 SBSC Sailing Instructions
We have added some useful links to help you find out more about North West Norfolk and the surrounding area.