How to enter...
North West Norfolk Sailing Association 72nd (2021) Annual Open Meeting for National 12, Allcomers handicap (Fast and Slow Fleets), Supernova, Laser & classes with 5 or more entries
Norfolk Week is scheduled to take place in late July/early August each year, fitting in with member clubs programmes and the start of the school holidays. As regular sailors are aware, we are governed by the tides and the, sometimes limited, windows these afford. This means that we do have some early starts in some years and that it may not always be possible to sail at all venues. The Jenny Lee Trophy, is normally sailed at Burnham Overy Staithe.
All sailors are honorary members of all clubs for the week.
Below you will find the 2021 programme and entry form.
Payment details can be found on the entry form
All the Sailing Instructions ...
Below you will find this years sailing instructions for each club.
- 2019 General Sailing Instructions(Now available)
- 2019 BSC Sailing Instructions(Now Available)
- 2019 BSSC Sailing Instructions(Now Available)
- 2019 OSSC Sailing Instructions(Now available)
- 2019 SBSC Sailing Instructions(Now available)
- OASC Sailing Instructions(Now available)
- WSC Sailing Instructions(Now available) Wells Chart
We have added some useful links to help you find out more about North West Norfolk and the surrounding area.